Inclusive Civic Vision
- Transparent decision making
- Responsive, respectful leadership
- Increased participation in community planning
- Authentic devotion to community
- Keeping Collingswood affordable for all residents.
- Planning for a strong Collingswood for future generations.
- Fully funding the institutions and resources that make our town great.
- Committing to needed checks and balances to thoroughly vet planned projects and major financial investments.
- Making car-free travel around Collingswood safe and accessible for all.
- Ensuring adequate access to outdoor space for residents and rec program needs.
- Increasing waste literacy so Collingswood can move towards zero waste.
- Protecting homes and natural resources from stormwater pollution and flooding.
- Protecting the rights of all residents
- Accessible community gathering spaces
- Opening channels of communication between our two body politics–our Board of Commissioners and Board of Education–for the best outcomes for our school district and our town.
- Empowering untapped human resources in Collingswood of all ages and demographics